- Upgraded interior features intuitive new Pivi Pro infotainment, exquisite details and contemporary design to create a tranquil cabin
- New three-cylinder petrol PHEV provides all-electric range of up to 55km
- Jaguar’s sophisticated Pivi Pro dual-sim set-up is accessed through an all-new 11.4-inch HD curved-glass touchscreen
- Software-Over-The-Air capability ensures latest vehicle systems and infotainment are installed and updated seamlessly and remotely
- Cabin air ionisation with PM2.5 filtration captures ultrafine particles and allergens for improved air quality inside
- Jaguar’s all-wheel drive system features Intelligent Driveline Dynamics, and now has driveline disconnect as standard for improved efficiency
- Range topping 300 SPORT features Active Driveline AWD and Adaptive Dynamics as standard, and can reach 0-100km/h in 6.9 seconds
The new Jaguar E-PACE, featuring an enhanced interior, refreshed exterior, latest Pivi Pro infotainment and a choice of powerful and efficient engines, is now available in South Africa.
An advanced 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol engine is the latest member of the modular, flexible Ingenium engine family, and is available in the E-PACE with plug-in hybrid (PHEV) technology. With a significant 33kg weight saving from the four-cylinder, this lightweight new aluminium delivers strong performance and refinement with low levels of friction which contribute to excellent efficiency and fuel consumption.
The exhaust manifold is integrated into the aluminium cylinder head, contributing to quicker warm-up times while minimal distance from the exhaust ports to the turbocharger’s turbine wheel improved engine response.
The P300e PHEV powertrain combines the 147kW 1.5-litre three-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine and an 80kW Electric Rear Axle Drive (ERAD) motor to deliver a combined 227kW/540Nm and 0-100km/h in 6.5 seconds. CO2 emissions measure from 44g/km and fuel economy is as low as 2.0l/100km (WLTP TEH combined)*.
The compact ERAD motor is powered by a 15kWh lithium-ion battery located under the boot floor. When fully charged it provides up to 55km of all-electric range, enabling the new all-wheel drive P300e to complete the average daily commute of 30.2km in EV mode without requiring a recharge**.
The new E-PACE is also available with a next-generation 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium diesel and the latest 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engines, all paired with AWD and nine-speed automatic transmissions.
The 147kW D200 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel produces 430Nm, and features a selection of advanced engine technologies to enhance refinement and efficiency, including friction-reducing steel pistons for the first time, while a variable vane turbocharger and the new 2,500 bar piezo common rail injection system deliver even finer control of fuel delivered into the cylinders to optimise efficiency.
The 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine is available in two power outputs, starting with a 184kW/365Nm P250 version accelerating from 0-100km/h in 7.5 seconds. Heading up the petrol engine range is the 221kW/400Nm P300 variant which is available exclusively in the E-PACE 300 SPORT. The range-topping 300 SPORT is 0-100km/h in 6.9 seconds and a maximum speed of 241km/h.